Wednesday, December 26, 2007

OK, the day AFTER Christmas...

So I survived my in-laws. It really wasn't nearly as brutal as I thought it would be. Very pleasant; niceties all around. The turkey dinner was awesome! They even sent me home with a plate of leftovers. My mother-in-law claims she uses tradition family recipes, but I think she used a cookbook! My wife, the lovely Mrs. Shoehead, was gonna stay a few more days, so I drove back alone last night, but suddenly decided to come home today. I picked her up from the Madera train station (really just a bare platform--not even a shelter or a soda machine!) It was good to have her back, even though I was looking forward to a couple of days of watching my favorite DVDs. Now we're gonna have to watch all of her DVD's! Oh well...
So I've got a few more days 'til the new year, then it's back on my fitness program! There's no gym where I live, so I'm gonna put together my home gym in the spare room. Wish me luck!

I do wanna highlight two very cool social networking sites I've been spending alot of time on. Instead of Myspace and Friendster, which are just a little, well-- juvenile (but fun!)-- I'm trying to spend more time in a business environment. And the two communities I really like for their ease, functionality, and friendly people are AdLandPro, and Directmatches. take a look at both of these. I love both of them, and recommend them to any web entrepreneur.

No comments: