Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dude, I got a Dell...

Here I am, blogging from my new refurbished Dell Latitude D620! I'm very excited. After the initial frustration of getting it home and discovering no operating system, my friend Jamie O'Hara turned me on to Ubuntu, a Linux-based freeware operating system. (I know, right? That's what I said!) But, to my amazement and a touch of bewilderment, I am now blogging to you, my awesome readers from this very platform. It was actually somewhat easy after I figured some of it out, and harangued Jamie on the phone a few times. It's very Mac-like, and I feel more computer-geekier using it. So after many false starts, I'm now inspired to blog again, and after I purchase the digital camcorder I saw coming down my conveyor line at Tech Turn, I'll post more crazy, but in-depth Shoehead videos. THAT'S THE STUFF!!!

No comments: