Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Not one, but TWO jobs!!!

This'll be a quick one, as I'm falling asleep on the keyboard. I was offered two jobs today. One looks pretty good, the other somewhat hinky. The hinky one, I won't go into detail quite yet, as I still put it in play. If it's legit, it's great money for not a whole lot of work, and I can operate out of my home. (In my chonies, if I so choose.) The other one is a part-time marketing gig with a commission structure that pays full-time pay if everything works as it should. And it should. The hours are so good, I can probably double-dip; and still write my screenplays, blog, and make Herbalife magic! Let's see how it all shakes out.
I started today out in a deep funk. And not a George Clinton-Bootsy Collins funk, either. A Sylvia Plath-Kurt Cobain sorta funk. But I soon shook it off, and suddenly heard tweety-birds chirping once again.
So, my dear readers, the winds of fate seemed to have shifted once again. It'll be interesting to see how things play out. The chonies job would be pretty sweet though!

No comments: